Monday, October 17, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #46: Embellished Ornaments Christmas Card


Hello, everyone!

Welcome to my blog and Happy Monday! I hope you guys had a great weekend. The whole city had a great weekend! The Rams (High School Varsity Football Team) won 53-7!!! It was exciting! Right now the Rams are undefeated! It's nice having season tickets.

Today is Quick & Easy Monday Card! I just love one layer cards. Today I made a Christmas Card. I hope you like it. Marina Mist Ink and I love it!! The more I use this ink pad, it's perfect for Christmas Cards! It was easy and quick to make.


Lets get started!

1. Whisper White CS:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Whisper White CS:  Stamp the ornament and trim it. You will be using this
    piece for masking.
3. Stamp the ornament using the Marina Mist Ink. Place the cut ornament and
    place it on top of the stamped ornament and hold while you stamp the other
    two ornaments.
4. Stamp the ornament tops in Tuxedo Black Ink. Use the Stamp-a-ma-jig tool
    to help you stamp the top in the right place.
5. Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink.


HAPPY STAMPING!!

Product List


Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment