Tuesday, November 1, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #67: Birthday Card using the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set


Hello, everyone!

Welcome to my blog and Happy Tuesday!!! Let me tell you about CASE-ing Tuesday. Brenda and I joined forces a few weeks ago to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Each of us select a card from the current catalogs to case. Todays card is from page 60 of the 2016 Annual Catalog (see below). Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest). 

Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along.  I hope to see you there! 

Here is the card that I'm CASE-ing today:


Lets get started!

1. Card Base:  Marina Mist CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Marina Mist DSP:  4 x 5-1/4, glue to the card base.
3. Whisper White CS:  3 x 4-3/4, stamp the balloon from the Balloon
    Celebration Stamp Set. Tip:  When I stamped the solid stamp in Marina Mist
    Ink. I stamped this in a second generation. This means that I stamp it off
    once on the grid paper and then to the CS. Stamp the string in Tuxedo Black
    Ink. Glue this piece to the card.
4. Marina Mist CS:  1 x 2-3/4, stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink. Punch
    the banner on one end using the Banner Triple Punch. Glue it to the card.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List

Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment