Sunday, November 6, 2016

Wonderful Year Stamp Set Card


Hello, everyone!!!

Welcome to my blog and Happy Sunday!! It's so good to be here with you to share this awesome card. I am in charge of the Creative Challenge for the Bee Stamps and this month I'm using the Freshly Made Sketches #261. I changed the frame on my card and I love the final product. I'm excited to see what the group comes up with. Use this sketch and create! Have fun!



Lets get started!

1. Card Base:  Real Red CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4. Take the Lucky Star
    embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot Machine & fold the card in
    half.
2. Basic Black CS:  1 x 5-1/2. Glue to the card.
3. Basic Gray CS:  3 x 4-1/4.
4. Whisper White CS:  2-3/4 x 4, stamp the sentiment using the Wonderful Year
    Stamp Set and Tuxedo Black Ink. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig Tool to help me
    center the greeting. Glue this piece to the Basic Gray CS and use
    dimensionals.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List


Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment