Let me tell you about CASE-ing Tuesday. Brenda and I joined forces a few weeks ago to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Each of us select a card from the current catalogs to case. Todays card is from the page 53 of the 2016 Holiday Catalog (see below). Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest).
Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along. I hope to see you there!
Here is the card that I'm CASE-ing today:
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: Delightful Dijon CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Delightful Dijon DSP: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, cut off the left side of the paper in an
angel (see the picture). Do the same thing for the bottom. This makes the
card look pretty cool! Glue to the card base.
3. Soft Suede CS: 1-1/4 x 3-3/4, punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch.
Glue to the card.
4. Whisper White CS: 2-3/4 x 2-3/4, stamp the scarecrow from the Cookie
Cutter Halloween Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color the image using the
Blender Pen, Ink, & Glycerin. Press the center of the ink pad and put couple
of dots of glycerin on a lid or paper plate. Brush some of the glycerin on the
lid of the ink pad using the Bender Pen and color. Be sure to clean your
Blender Pen between each color. You need to brush the Blender Pen on the
grid paper until it brushes clear.
5. Stamp the crow in Tuxedo Black Ink.
6. Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink. I used the "thanks" from the Crazy
About You Stamp Set.
7. Tie some Linen Thread around the card and tie a bow.
8. Glue the image piece to the card.