Sunday, January 1, 2017

November 2016 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card: Birthday Wishes


Stamp Set I used:

Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp Set


Hello, everyone!!

Welcome to my blog and Happy Sunday!! It's so nice to be back creating. I was on vacation and spend it with my sisters and their family. I was busy entertaining! I love it! I love spending time with my family.

I am so behind on my Paper Pumpkin Kits. The November kits is all about Christmas Cards. Since Christmas is over, I decided to turn one into a birthday card. I hope you like my alternative card.

Did you know that if you are a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can order Paper Pumpkin Refills? You sure can! Here is the video below that shows you how to get your November Paper Pumpkin put together.



HAPPY STAMPING!!!


You're not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet?



Prepaid

Prepaidmonthly subscription



Here are the Past Kits & Refills you can order if you are a
current subscriber!
Past Kits


Product List



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you heard about the

CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group?

Would you like to join our Facebook CASE-ing Tuesday Group? Would you like to play along and post your card in the group? If you do, click below! We love to have join our group and can't wait to see your card!

CLICK HERE & JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP



No comments:

Post a Comment