Sunday, June 25, 2017

June 2017 Make & Take Card #1: Soft Saying Card Kit Stamp Set


Hello, everyone!

Welcome to my blog!!  Thank you for stopping by. I'm so excited to be here with you. Today I'm going to share with you one of the cards we made for the June 2017 Team Meeting Make & Take. I decided to share with you this card because this week I'll be featuring other cards using the Soft Saying Card Kit Stamp Set.

If you haven't seen have seen this card kit, you need to check it out. You can download the pdf catalog on the right. If you place an order with me, I'll be more then happy to send you a free catalog. The "idea book" as I call it is beautiful. You will get great ideas and CASE the cards.

Talking about CASE-ing. Don't forget to join us at the CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group.


Lets get started!

1. Card Base:  Smokey Slate CS,  8 ½ x 5 ½” and fold in half. 
2. Smokey Slate CS:  5 ¼ x 4”.
3. Lemon Lime Twist Fresh Florals DSP:  2 x 5 ¼ ”.  Glue down and wrap around
    a piece of the Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon and tie in a knot.
    Glue to the card.
3. Whisper White CS:  Stamp the flower in Basic Black and color in with the
    Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist ink using a Blender Pen. Cut out the
    flower.
4. Stamp the Leaves in Smokey Slate and add the Flower with Stampin’
    Dimensionals.
5. Sprinkle on some Basic Rhinestones.
6. Stamp the Greeting in Smokey Slate Ink.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Card Supplies:
Click on the product for price & details.

No comments:

Post a Comment