Monday, June 26, 2017

Quick & Easy Monday Card #80: Soft Saying Card Kit Stamp Set


Hello, everyone!!

Welcome to video #10 of my Quick & Easy Monday Cards! I'm excited that I've made 10 video tutorials! My goal is to make all my post eventually video tutorials. I still get nervous lol!!

This week I'm featuring the Soft Saying Card Kit Stamp Set. The cool thing is that when you have made the cards from the card kit, you will still have the beautiful stamp set! You will be able to create more cards with the stamp set. Oh, but wait! If you  Here are some pictures of the cards you can create from the card kit and the stamp set.



Lets get started!!

Don't forget the Post-It Note Pad.



Card Supplies:
Click on the picture for price & details.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, Catalina! I, too, love the pink and lime green combination. Many, many, many years ago, I had a knit sport set that was pink with lime green stripes...I LOVED it, so when I saw these colors, I was sold! LOL

    ReplyDelete