Thank you for stopping by and welcome to my blog. Oh, I'm so excited that I'm going to feature the On So Eclectic Stamp Set this week! Stop by on Monday for the Quick & Easy Monday Card video tutorial. The Quick & Easy Monday Cards are all one layer cards. Also, don't forget to join us at the CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group. See my Tuesdays posts for more information.
Today I'm used the Freshly Made Easy Sketch #295 to create this card. I don't about you, but every once in a while I love using sketches to great a card.
Lets get started!
1. Card Base: Berry Burst CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, store at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Lemon Lime Twist CS: 3/4 x 4-1/4, glue to the card & stamp the sentiment
from the "Oh So Eclectic" Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink.
3. Whisper White CS: 2-1/4 x 2-1/4, stamp the flower in Tuxedo Black Ink.
Take the 2-7/8 circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and run it
through the Big Shot Machine. Color the flower using a Blender Pen. Squeeze
the center of the ink pad to get ink on the lid. Use the Powder Pink & Crushed
Curry Ink Pads. Glue the circle to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Add some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Stampin' Up Products:
Click on the product for price & details.
Has your wish list grown since the new catalog came out? Then treat yourself to Bonus Days: for every $50 US you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 US Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month!
Earning period: July 1–31, 2017
- Online: July 31, 2017 by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.