Monday, July 3, 2017

Quick & Easy Monday Card #81: A Little Wild & Lovely Friends Stamp Sets


Hello, everyone!

Welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by! I can't believe that today I am sharing with you video #11 of my Quick & Easy Monday Cards. I've come a long way in making video tutorials. Thank you to everyone who has viewed my video tutorials and have made comments.

I just love this card. One of the reasons I love this card is because I'm part of the BeeStampers Team. Brenda Quintana is my up line. So when I get a chance to create a card with bees, I feel proud!


Lets get started!!



HAPPY STAMPING!!


Card Supplies:
Click on the product for price & details.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 1-31
Awesome Deal!!!


JULY Starter Kit SPECIAL
  • GET a FREE essentials kit (2 D blocks, Grid Paper, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Bone Folder)
  • PLUS the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set (from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog)
  • That's an additional $72 in product on top of the $125 you get to choose.
Anyone can get the starter kit!
  • The starter kit is $99 (shipping is free)
  • Choose $125 in products from Stampin’ Up to fill your kit
    (that's right you get $125 in products for $99 + free shipping)
  • There is no obligation after you purchase the starter kit
  • You must be 18 years or older and a US resident (to get the kit through me)
The rewards are great!
  • 20% discount on quality craft products
  • Free catalogs and advance ordering
  • Online Stampin’ Up community forums and gallery
  • The opportunity to earn commission and rewards based on sales (not required)
It’s fun to be a "Forget Me Not Stampers"!
  • Hobbyists are welcome (choose your own level of involvement)

Questions? Email me


No comments:

Post a Comment